ELP-IP2200 INTELLIGENT IP DOME CAMERA
ELP-IP2200 intelligent IP dome is a network camera supporting High-performance MPEG4-ASP and MPEG4-SP compression format with Zoom and PTZ capability. Packaged in a sleek and stylish body, ELP-IP2200 intelligent IP dome is ideal for webcasting and remote-monitoring applications almost anywhere from airports to train stations, factories to supermarkets, and from street corners in small towns to big sports arenas. Remote video monitoring over a network has never been easier. With ELP-IP2200 intelligent IP dome, setup is simple and more cost effective than conventional CCTV systems. This is because the network infrastructure is often already in place or it is rapidly becoming standard for new building construction. Once the network connection is established, images from the camera can be efficiently streamed over the network.
KEY FEATURES :
1. Support DDNS Server and Assistant Connection Server，the device can be accessed accurately and easily over WAN, though the device uses a dynamic IP address.
2. Support working throught NAT devices, allowed to be accessed easily by using an assistant connection address without setting up router.
3. Support being identified automaticlly by management software in local area network.
4. Support different decoded image streams to save the system and network resources.
5. Support adaptive rate control function.
6. Support being decoded over WAN by using an Decoder, the decoded image will be output to a TV set or monitor in turn. Dwell time of an image can be adjusted.
7. Support web server function, allowed to be accessed expediently via Internet Explorer.
8. Built-in embedded Linux operation system, support downloading the software, upgrading and setting the device.
9. Support fault detection, recovery and automatic connection.
10. Multi-protocols support: TCP，UDP，HTTP，PPPoE，DHCP，DNS，AGMP，TFTP.
11. Equipped with Sony progressive scan CCDs and advanced DSP technology – provides clear and detailed images while maintaining high sensitivity.
12. Variety of power options: AC 24 V.
13. Choice of compression formats: advanced MPEG4-ASP. MPEG4-SP.
14. Limits data bit rate while maintaining high-quality images, Ideal when network bandwidth is limited, Useful for calculating the required bandwidth during installation.
15. Alarm function – with activity detection and pre-/post-alarm recording modes.
16. Bi-directional audio function.
- CCD:1/4-inch interline transfer CCD.
- Optical Zoom: 23.
- Digital Zoom:10.
- Signal system:PAL / NTSC.
- Total Pixels Number:811(H) x 508 (V) 410K(NTSC)
795(H) x 596 (V) 470K(PAL).
- Effective Pixels Number:768(H) x 494 (V) 380K(NTSC)
752(H) x 582 (V) 440K(PAL).
- Horizontal Res.:Color 480TVL.
- Min. Illumination:1.0Lux(Day)-0.01Lux(Night),0 Lux( IR ON ).
- S/N Ratio:50dB.
- Shutter Speed: Auto/Manual 1/40-1/100000.
- White Balance:Manual/Auto.
- OSD (On Screen Display): On/Off.
- Gain Ctrl:Auto/Manual.
- Video Output:1.0 Vp-p (75 Ohms, Composite).
- Focus: Auto / Manual.
- OSD Language: English.
Compression format : MPEG4-SP / MPEG-4-ASP.
Maximum frame rate: MPEG4 : 30 fps (NTSC), 25 fps(PAL).
Digital image resolution: D1(PAL: 720 x 576 NTSC: 720 x 480), CIF(352 x 288).
Image encoded bandwidth: 64kbps~4Mbps.
Bit rate adjustment: Variable Bit Rate (VBR) or Constant Bit Rate (CBR).
Image parameter adjustment: Quality, Contrast, Brightness, Hue and Saturation.
Caption Overlay: Support date and time texts overlay on image and the positions of the texts can be adjusted.
Pan / Tilt
Tilt angle: -90°to 0°.
Pan angle: 360°continuous.
Manual pan speed: 1 ~ 250 degree / sec.
Manual tilt speed: 1 ~ 250 degree / sec.
Presets: 64 presets with editable time.
Positioning accuracy: up to 0.1 degree.
Auto scans: Auto scans with up to 355 degree scan range.
pattern tours: 6 programmable pattern tours.
Auto running: Allows the dome to return to any preset, sequence , pattern, panning,automatically after a period of time without getting signal.
Audio compression: ADPCM.
Audio encoded bandwidth: 32kbps.
Built-in mini microphone.
Ethernet type: 10/100 Base-TX.
Number of clients: MPEG-4: 10.
Ethernet: 10Base-T/100Base-TX (RJ-45).
I/O port: 5 GPIO connectors for Input or Output.
Communication connector: 1 RS-232 selectable.
External microphone input: Mini-jack (monaural, 2.2 K2.5 V plug-in power).
Audio line output: Mini-jack (monaural), max output level: 1 Vrms.
Power consumption: 15 W max. and 4 W min.
Operating temperature: -20 to 60°(14° to 140°).
Storage temperature: -20 to 60° (14° to 140°).
Relative humidity: 10%~90%.
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP.
Processor: CPU: Intel Pentium IV 1.5 GHz or higher.
Memory: RAM: 256 MB or more.
Web browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer Ver.5.5 or higher.